What Kind of Information Does Flylight Media Collect And How Do They Use it?
We collect the following information from you when you enlist our services:
- General information such as names, addresses, phone numbers, emails, and job titles at the company will be collected for the purpose of ongoing communication related to project management, invoicing, marketing, or any administrative requirements (collectively, "Contact Information"). This information may also be used for any accounts we need to create on your behalf.
- All content provided to Flylight, by you, for your project. Examples include: photos, videos, attachments, JSON files, product specifications, etc. Depending on the needs of your project, we may occasionally collect secure information, such as trade secrets. This information will only be collected when provided directly by a company representative for the purpose of your sites development. This information is securely stored and will be used or destroyed by request.
- Information collected from data platforms including by not limited to: Google Business Profile, Google Analytics, Agency Analytics, Google Ads, etc. Information collected will be done for SEO and marketing purposes, and only for projects where it's required.
- Your website will be stored ("hosted") on our server unless unless you specify otherwise. This allows your site to be active and online.
- Information collected during your project, or through any inquiry will be stored (collectively, "Message Information"). We use your General Inquiry Information for purposes of responding to your specific question or comment to us.
- We collect billing information, such as a credit cards or banking information for applicable recurring charges. If you do not wish to provide this information, you may submit this request to [email protected].
- Unless directed otherwise, we may use a snapshot of your completed site for use in our portfolio, located on the Flylight Media website, and our Clutch profile.
Does Flylight Media Share My Information With Third Parties?
If Flylight, or substantially all of our assets, are sold, or Flylight reorganizes or merges into another company, then customer information, including Personal Information, will likely be one of the transferred assets.
On rare occasions, we may be required to disclose your Personal Information as required by law and as necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on us. Or we may need to do so to protect our customer's rights.
Is My Information Secure With Flylight Media?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. Flylight restricts access to non-public information about you to those applicable employees handling your accounts.
We ask that you not send or disclose any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health or medical condition or criminal background) otherwise to us.
Notification of Changes
How You Can Access, Change, or Suppress Your Personal Information
To review, correct, update, suppress, delete, or otherwise limit our use of your information that you previously provided to us, please contact us by completing a form submission through our site and clearly describe your request.
In your request, please make clear what information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your personal information suppressed from our database, or otherwise let us know what limitation you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Note that despite our efforts, there may be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records that will not be removed or changed.
European Union Data Rights
The European Union's ("EU") General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") requires that certain information be provided to data subjects when personal data is collected from a data subject, which is detailed below. References to terms such as "controller," "personal data," "processor," and "supervisory authority" shall have the meanings set forth in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
- The personal data we collect is stored until you contact us to request deletion of the information.
- Where personal data collected from you through communications with us is noted as being required or mandatory for you to provide to us, this data is necessary in order for us to provide a requested service to you or to enable you to engage in a particular function. If you choose against providing us with the required information, you will not be permitted to receive the service or engage in the function.
- Flylight Media is located in the United States. To the extent any information must be transferred to a third country or international organization, Flylight Media will comply with applicable data privacy laws, including execution of the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission.
EU Data Rights
Individuals located within the EU have certain data rights, including the right to request access to and rectification of your personal data. You have the right to request erasure of your personal data or for a restriction of processing as it concerns you. You have the right to object to processing and a right to data portability. You have a right to lodge a complaint against us with a supervisory authority. To the extent the processing of your personal data is based upon your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent and exercise your data rights at any time by contacting us at the address below.
Write us at: Flylight Media, 601 Islington Street Portsmouth, NH 03801
Email us at: [email protected]
Last Modified: April 14, 2023